MBX High Performance Recoil Reduction Buffer System “Patent-Pending”
– Features an Internal Spring captured within the Buffer to allow for the Buffer/Bolt speed to be significantly reduced during the cycling of the Firearm, resulting in an Extreme Reduction with felt recoil.
– 2 Adjustable Stroke Lengths: 1.400 Stroke Long & .900 Stroke Short
– 9mm takes .055 Spring & .40cal and .45acp takes .062 Heavy Duty Spring
– In the MBX Buffer the parts move at the same velocity as the bolt and runs much smoother and more silent with a little oil.
– Oil the MBX Buffer inside and outside
– Wipe the main Buffer Spring with an oily cloth to add lubrication to the spring.
– Any Medium to Light weight oil is good.
– Made from Stainless Steel
– Captured Pin Design to ensure Reliability and Performance
– Buffer Weight: 6.8ozs
– Overall Length: 4.9″
Don’t Forget to look at our Buffer Tuning kit, Short Stroke Kits, and Ultimate Short Stroke Kits (Combination of Tuning Kit and Short Stroke Kit) as a great addition to your Buffer System.